If you or a loved one is suffering from mild memory loss, contact us to learn more about enrolling in a clinical research study near you.
QUALIFIED PARTICIPANTS MUST:
- Be 55 to 79 years old
- Have mild memory impairment
- Have a spouse, close person or relative who spends a lot of time with the participant to accompany the participant at study visits
- Be in good general health
QUALIFIED PARTICIPANTS MAY RECEIVE:
- Study medications & examinations at no cost
- Compensation for time & travel
The COGNITE Alzheimer’s Clinical Trial is enrolling men and women who may have evidence of early stage Alzheimer’ s disease. The clinical trial is evaluating whether a combined treatment slows down early stage Alzheimer’s disease.
- CCT Research
- Locations in Omaha and Bellevue
- Call Heather 402-205-7200Call today, spots are limited!
- Principal Investigator John Puente, MD
Click HERE to view, download & print the full AZT brochure in .PDF form.