Neurology Consultants of Nebraska are following CDC guidelines for the COVID-19 outbreak.
First we want you and your families know we are taking all guidelines seriously and take your health and the health of our employees extremely seriously.
If for any reason you do not feel comfortable attending your appointment please contact our office as soon as possible. You will be given the option to reschedule your appointment or to make a telehealth appointment.
What to expect during your clinic visit:
Our staff is calling patients and prescreening before each appointments with the following questions:
are you currently experiencing any of the following symptoms now or within the last 14 days.
• Sore throat
• Shortness of breath of respiratory problems
• Fever of 100.4 degrees or greater ?
• Have you or your immediate family been exposed to a known case of the COVID-19?
• Have you traveled outside the country or to a known hotspot for the COVID-19 virus in the last 30 days?
• No one other then the patient being seen will be allowed in the clinic. Exceptions include necessary caregivers.
Day of appointment:
• You will be screen upon entering the North Doctors Tower or Bellevue Medical Center by Nebraska Medicine staff.
• You will be asked the same above questions.
• If you answer no to all questions you will be given a green sticker and allowed to continue to your appt.
• If you answer yes, you will be turned away and asked to contact you primary care doctor and self-quarantine.
• You will be taken into an exam room as soon as one is available. Your temperature will be taken. If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher you will be asked to reschedule your appt.
Telehealth has been around for many years, but in the context of the current COVID-19 exposure more physician offices are now utilizing the services. Telehealth is cover by insurance companies.
If you choose to utilize our telehealth option you must have access to either a computer, tablet or a smart phone that has both a camera and microphone. You will need to provide the front desk with your email address. Once you make an appointment, have your electronic device in front of you at your scheduled time. You will receive an email at or around the time of your appt. Open the email and there will be a link that will take you to Zoom.
If you are using a tablet or cell phone you will need to download Zoom prior to your appointment. Some links require you to activate audio.
We want you know that we are here to help you. If you have specific questions you always welcome to call the clinic or reach out through the One Chart Patient Portal.
Please call with any questions. If you have scheduling changes or would like to try telehealth please call our schedulers, they can be reached at 402-552-2650 option 1.
Stay Healthy and Safe, from all the staff at Neurology Consultants of Nebraska.